Last dance.
This blog is a documentary. A movie about basketball player Michael Jordan. I like documentaries because I know the contents that would not be true, such as games and conversations in the reality of the waiting room.2022年6月1日水曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Kiki's Delivery Service
Kiki's Delivery Service This movie is about the main character, Kiki, who uses magic to help various people. It is a fantasy film and ...
-
What I saw was Bohemian Rhapsody. Queen first heard when I was in junior high school. I learned that the Bohemian Rhapsody was a movie abo...
-
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone was released in 2001. The director is Chris Columbus. At the 74th Academy Awards, he was nominated ...
-
Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu I chose the director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu and I watched the trailer for birdman I want to watch the whol...
You have to write the title of the movie!
返信削除